Saturday, June 29, 2013

Artist Stories: Comic Strips and Me

Venturing to the World of Comic Strips

I recently started making my own comic strips. The inspiration came from visiting a site called Zen Pencils, where cartoonist Gavin Aung Than creates cartoons quoted from inspirational people. It really made me want to step out and share some stories of my own through making the strips. Although they're not professional, I really enjoy doing them and are from my personal values.

Here are some of them. You can click on a picture to view the full comic on my other site.


 My strips often have the theme of struggle - a thing that I constantly deal with. I'm not exactly the brightest out there and the future is quite unclear as well so I mostly plan to write about those. The strips also have themes about hope and faith - things that I really hold on to that comes from my faith in Jesus Christ.

I know they're not the best and there are a lot of other great ones out there. If ever you support my works though, I'd very much appreciate it! I'm also only starting out with a few comics around so subscribing for updates would be a great idea too!

Where can I find your comic strips?

You can read them here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog if you're finding my posts interesting! Thank you so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment