Monday, July 15, 2013

Color Schemes

It's really fun to think of your own color combinations. Colors are just...wow. It's awesome how we have thousands of colors around us, and mixing them together, it creates something truly different and amazing.

Here are some of the color combos I've thought of that I'd like to share:

 
This is the color scheme for this very site!

A bright, colorful scheme.

Sunset!

And here's the one from the Onceler artwork I made.

Some rainbow-like colors.

And here are colors from a series I called "We Grow".

You are free to use above color schemes, but please give me credit!

You can also find some inspiration with mixing colors through the site ColorCombos.com.
It's where I get some ideas and even get some of their own color combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment