Sunday, July 7, 2013

Inspiration: 3 Artists That Inspire Me

So many artists out there are truly out of league when it comes to skill, passion and dedication in making their artwork. And often they talk as if making their art is really easy. But I know it's not that easy and takes a lot of hard work and support.

While I have not known a lot of artists yet, I have quite a few who have inspired me to move on greater heights and have given me hope and a smile on my face.


Andrias Taniwan / Poporetto

Procrasteanation by Poporetto
Andrias, most known as Poporetto, is from Indonesia and writes some very cute comic strips that are both unique and funny. His strips are mostly about the Christian faith and some day-to-day experiences. The thing I love most is how he makes these stories into light-hearted versions.

You can check out more of his comics on his website and his deviantart profile here.

DestinyBlue

'Trapped by School' by DestinyBlue
Discovering the artist DestinyBlue was like finding a pearl in the ocean. Her works are amazing and what I like most is that they tell a story of inspiration, of struggle, and moreso, of hope. This artwork she made is my personal favorite. She has a huge following and I understand why. I am really inspired by her. Check out more of her artwork here and her facebook page here.

Her page says that she draws from her heart and she creates for the love of it.

Cyril Rolando / Aquasixio

Pursuit of Happiness by Aquasixio
Aquasixio is incredibly admirable. The talent he has is a huge gift - to create such paintings that have such a deeper, valuable meaning. Just awesome. That, and he is a clinician psychologist who makes digital paintings as a hobby. 

You can check out his page here and youtube channel here.


I will feature some more artist in the days to come. 
Hope that these artists have inspired you as they keep inspiring me. Thank you for reading the blog!
Don't forget to subscribe to catch the latest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment